Sunday, May 8, 2011

"J06:" Moneytalks

This song was done by AC/DC. I honestly wasn't expecting to be able to use this power house of a rock band. Personally, I feel they helped bring 'hard rock' to the forefront of the genre and left it there in the following decades. I felt this title applies because money is needed to buy ALL of these goods, inside or out. Money gets things done; it is influential, and honestly, not a stretch to say it 'talks'.

This post was an online scavenger hunt. I'm going to give a disclaimer right away; I wasn't really sure what to search under for the exhibition photos. So I simply omitted them. It will obviously cost me points, but so be it. All other aspects have be submitted. I'll start with my definition, provide the links to the sites, and finish off with my photos and simple definitions.

In home goods: Products which are designed and intended to be used within the dwelling structure in order to benefit the individual/families life in a positive way including, though not exclusive to, increasing happiness and/or saving time.
Outdoor based companies :
Indoor based compaines:

*Note that all of the examples fit my working definition of an indoor good for the explained reasons. Furthermore, I simply picked products located in one room of my house. In door goods can be a multitude of items, and they do not all need electricity, nor do they all lie solely within a 'kitchen' setting.
Example 1) The microwave, like all of my example, needs electricity to work and would be easily damaged left outdoors. More so, it saves time in the fact that it allows left overs to be quickly warmed and can cook simple meals in a matter of minutes versus the prep and cook time previously required.


A washing machine allows for a simple load and turn on policy. It washes and gives you free time to do other activities.


A indoor stove is convenient since it allows the cooking of meals indoors, away from the elements. It also has the convenient 'start and leave it alone' concept.


No comments:

Post a Comment