Saturday, April 23, 2011

"J04:" Faceless Man

This song is done by Creed. On to the post now.This post was pretty unique, and definatley fun to look for. It was suppose to be focused on faces found in on or in products which were not intended to have one. So here it goes; the few I found or noticed in my life.

Picture 1)

 View Photo0114...jpg in slide show
This picture was a total accident. I had stopped by to use the bathroom in the Central Classroom building before class one morning, and the paper dispenser in there was missing the cover. On the inside was located this image. I actually laughed when I saw this.

Picture 2)

Perhaps an obvious item. This was a simple power outlett foundin my house. I have always thought they were a 'face' since I was a child. I have always seen it as a 'shocked' expression!

Picture 3)

I saw this an a slightly skewed face, something you might see on a childs doll or possibly in a painting. The portrait is actually the leg post of my lofted bed, with the eyes being a couple of bolts and the mouth structure a slotted piece of wood.

Picture 4)

I had trouble getting the camera to focus, as the light reflected so poorly off of this one. The picture is actually a candle in which I was staring straight down at. The three wicks form the eyes/mouth, with the circular outline to emphasize a round face.

Picture 5)
Perhpas a bit of a stretch, since I kinda doctored this setup myself, though not on purpose. I had been playing a bit on my X-box and laid a couple games on top. Later while I was watching tv, I noticed the way I layed them, at an angle, looked like oversized eyes, with the tray kinda looking like a mouth. Again, maybe a bit of a stretch, but it was coincedental and I liked the image.


No comments:

Post a Comment